Holy Angels Church at 18205 Chillicothe Road, Chagrin Falls, OH 44023 US - Home
From 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in Mercy Chapel, join Fr. Adam and Fr. Dan for this last opportunity before Easter to celebrate the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- Parish Potluck Dinner: 6:00 p.m.
- Mass of the Lord’s Supper: 8:00 p.m.
- Adoration: 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- Morning Prayer Service: 9:00 a.m.
- Outdoor Stations: 12:00 p.m. (Chagrin Falls—Gazebo)
- Good Friday Communion Service: 7:00 p.m.
- Morning Prayer Service & Rites 9:00 a.m.
- Blessing of the Easter Food: 3:00 p.m.
- Easter Vigil Mass: 9:00 p.m. (Please Note: There is no 5:00 p.m. Mass on Holy Saturday)
- Mass: 8:00 a.m. (Worship Space)
- Mass: 10:00 a.m. (Worship Space & Community Room)
- Mass: 12:00 p.m. (Worship Space & Community Room)
Easter Volunteers Needed!
Stewards Reflecting Christ
On Easter morning we will be hosting two Masses simultaneously at 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. and things can get pretty hectic! We would greatly appreciate any help in the following areas:
• help tidy up church between masses
• parking lot attendant
• traffic control person
• support staff with distributing items after mass
To volunteer, email Sr. Susan >
Parish offices will be closed:
Friday, April 18, Sunday, April 20, and Monday, April 21. Have a blessed Easter!
Holy Week in Two Minutes
Video by Bustedhalo.com
Religious Education Job Opening:Director of Middle School Faith Formation Job Opening - view job description >
Monday, April 21, 2014: Monthly Mystics with Fr. Adam
Father Adam will continue the series in this this new group at Holy Angels in prayer and to explore the writings of the mystics - saints who had profound insight into the spiritual life and the presence of God. Enjoy discussion, laughter and prayer.
For more information, email Fr. Adam >
Tuesday, April 22, 2014: St. Pat's Hunger Center -
Volunteers are needed to help serve dinner at St. Patrick's Hunger Center to set-up and serve. We also need “finger-type” desserts which can be left in the Kitchenette off the Gathering Area by 12:00 noon on April 22.
Volunteers & Bakery Needed
"For when I was hungry, you fed me."
For more information contact Mary Anne Edwards at (440) 247-0329
Virtual Book Celebrating the Pope's First Year
Let's Talk Catholic: Marriage, Divorce and Annulments
A Talk by Fr. Dan Schlegel, Church of the Holy Angels on the Catholic approach to Marriage, Divorce and Annulments
SLAVIC VILLAGE PROJECT ON NEWSNET 5
Learn more about the project and volunteer opportunities, click here >
With Angels beside us, we gather as Stewards Reflecting Christ to:
Celebrate our faith through uplifting and positive spiritual, sacramental and liturgical worship.
Support each other in faith and working together to build the reign of God.
Teach our faith rooted in the development of our youth and adults, and in the sharing of our daily lives.
Nurture our community ministries to the aid and comfort of others.
Care for all God’s people through social justice programs that assist the economically disadvantaged, infirmed and homebound.
Build the Kingdom of God by working together as a family in Christ.